Choosing the Right Form
Not Sure Which Form You Need?
Use our Forms Selection Tool to help find which form is right for you.
Still Need Help?
If you need additional help to find the right form, contact us using our Forms Support Request.
“Oops, I Think I Bought the Wrong Form”
Think you might have purchased the wrong form? We’ll be happy to exchange it for the RIGHT form. Contact us using our Forms Support Request
How to Purchase Forms
To purchase forms, all you need is a computer, tablet or smart phone and a major credit card or PayPal account. For best results, we suggest using a computer.
Downloading Your Forms
– OR –
…forms other than the Boarding Agreement Package:
1) Click on the “Download” button for each of the files. Note: There are two “Download” buttons for each form – the form and its Instructions & FAQs – please download BOTH.
2) Your computer may or may not prompt you to tell it where to save each file. Note: If you are not prompted, your computer put the file in its default download folder; if you don’t know your computer’s default download location, you should be able to locate the downloaded forms by searching your computer for the file names.
3) Every time you click on the file, your computer downloads it, up to a maximum of three times. Note: If you keep clicking on the Download button, you’ll eventually use up your downloads and get a message saying you don’t have any downloads left.
…for the Boarding Agreement Package:
Note: The Boarding Agreement Package has been compressed due to size constraints into a single file.
4) Locate the downloaded .ZIP file on your computer. (ELS_33_Package_Boarding_Agreement_Pkg.zip)
5) Double-click on the .zip file to decompress it.
Note: If you try to open the .zip file with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, you will get an error message saying the file is unsupported or damaged. If that happens, close Adobe Acrobat Reader and then go back and double-click on the .zip file.
6) Double-clicking on the .zip file creates a new folder named ELS #33 Package Boarding Agreement Pkg containing all of the forms plus a folder named Instructions & FAQs for the instructions and frequently asked questions for each form.
Opening and Filling In the Forms
You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to correctly open, fill out, save and print our forms. Click on the link at the bottom of this section to download a free copy.
Opening the Forms
There are two ways to open a form:
When you have opened the form:
Filling Out the Forms
Type your information in the blank blue fields and check the boxes as needed to tailor the form to your needs.
Saving and Printing the Forms
If you have problems saving and/or printing your forms, it may be that you are not using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is free and you can download here.
Most Frequently Asked Forms Questions
Q: “My computer crashed and I lost my forms! Can I get new copies?”
A: Absolutely! Just submit our online Forms Support Request and we’ll be happy to send you a new dwnload link for all the forms you have purchased.
Q: “My computer crashed – do I have to repurchase my forms?”
A: You never have to repurchase forms! Submit our online Forms Support Request and we’ll send you a new download link for all your forms.
Q: “I can’t find the forms on my computer. Can you send me a new download link?
A: Of course! Submit our online Forms Support Request and we’ll send you a new download link for all your forms.
Q: “Why can’t I edit the whole form? I can only change the blue fields.”
A: There are important reasons we don’t allow you to alter the non-editable text in our forms:
Q: “Can I have a copy of the form in Word so I can change it the way I want it?”
A: In a word, NO. See “Why can’t I edit the whole form” above.
Most Frequently Asked Technical Questions:
NOTE: If you are using a tablet or cell phone and are having issues, PLEASE let us know that in your initial support request! Although our forms work best on a computer, we will do our best to help you. It will save both of us time and frustration if you let us know up front.
“I clicked on the “Download” button, but nothing happened…”
Please be assured the system did download the form to your computer when you clicked on “Download.”
When your transaction is successfully processed, our system automatically sends you an email with a download link.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC will never ask you for a password.
Only the blue highlighted fields are editable – if you’re trying to edit anything other than these, here is why.
If you can’t find an answer to your question on this page,
check out our Forms FAQs page.